Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Athletes Who Try to Become Rappers Part 1

Shaq

Kazaam. Need I say more.

Allen Iverson aka Jewelz: 40 Barz

"We're sitting here and I'm supposed to be the franchise player and we're talking about practice."

Deion Sanders: Must be the Money

Watch Prime Time shine.

Roy Jones Jr.: Ya'll Must've Forgot

I hope ya'll ain't forget.

Ron Artest: Fever

No comment. I'm just glad he didn't quit his career as a ball player for this.

Chris Webber (C. Webb) feat. Kurupt: Gangsta Gangsta

Good cameos in the video.

Kobe Bryant feat. Tyra Banks

"God please forgive me for I have sinned." Side-note: The 3rd verse is all in Italian.

Tony Parker feat. Fabolous, Booba: Top of the Game



The Coup de Grace

God bless his heart, Lord. The man means no harm.


Vote for the wackest here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/438278

Part 2 is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment